Get the best cheap beef protein deals using our sports supplement price comparison tool below. Beef protein is a great option for anyone with a lactose intolerance enabling you to get a great solid amount of protein post workout without the issues related to whey protein. Beef protein isolate was made famous by MuscleMeds Carnivore one of the first supplement companies to see the sheer size of the need for beef protein.
Cheap beef protein powder Isolate UK
Beef Protein Isolate Brands:
Beef protein isolate was a niece protein product not so long ago. Beef Protein Isolate has been aimed at those who can not drink or digest dairy protein sources and there are some key brands of beef protein isolate.
We have found many Beef Protein Brands on Amazon and some of the best deals are on Amazon as well, but there are some real winners from some of the supplement stores that do not sell on Amazon as well so its worth shopping around for your Beef Protein Isolate.
- NXT Nutrition Beef Protein Isolate is a super lean protein source. NXT Nutrition Beef Protein is ideal for anyone with a need for a high quality protein source with a great amino acid content and low in carbs. NXT Nutrition Beef Isolate is perfect for those on the Paleo diet, Keto diet or anyone avoiding dairy protein sources.
- At 27g of beef protein per 30g serving of NXT Nutrition Beef Protein Isolate with 0g of fat and negligible carb content. One of the biggest draws of NXT beef protein isolate is the 0 lactose content as Beef has no lactose in it making it ideal for those with digestion problems.
- NXT beef protein isolate is amazing tasting without the obvious beef flavour, it is more neutral tasting than a dairy based protein source such as whey protein.
- NXT beef protein isolate comes in some amazing fruity flavours such as blue raspberry, orange, apple, pineapple and kiwi. The best benefit of having a beef protein instead of a dairy based protein is you can have citrus flavours which if added to whey protein would curdle to shake but in NXT beef protein these fruit flavours can be used.
Applied Nutrition Beef Protein Powder
- Applied Nutrition Beef Protein Isolate is a 100% lactose and dairy free protein source made from pure bovine sources.
- Applied Nutrition Beef Protein Powder is Lactose free, dairy free, sugar free, soy free and super low in fat. Applied Nutrition is the dream come true for those with allergies or on the keto diet as its as low in carbs as you can get in a protein powder.
- Applied Nutrition Beef Protein Isolate comes in 1.8kg tubs and that is 60 servings of 30g each. Each serving of Applied Nutrition Beef Isolate is 27g with a broad spectrum of Amino Acids in each serving helping you power your muscle recovery like never before.
- Applied Nutrition Beef Isolate can be found on Amazon and also on Applied Nutrition’s own website and coming in at a jaw dropping 97% protein this Beef Protein powder beats even the most expensive whey protein isolate for per gram protein.
- Zero sugar and almost no fat makes Applied Nutrition Beef Protein Powder one of the leanest most keto friendly supplements we have seen on the UK market.
Applied Nutrition Beef Protein Isolate Nutritional Information
(The nutritional information is based on the Orange & Mango Flavour Applied Nutrition Beef Protein , when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary by 5%).
Serving Size: 1 Scoops (30 g)
Servings Per 1.8kg of Applied Nutrition Beef Protein Container: 60
|per (100 g) of Applied Nutrition beef protein
||per (30 g) of Applied Nutrition beef protein
|Energy||1618.7 kJ||485.6 kJ|
|381.4 kcal||114.4 kcal|
|Fats||1.81 g||0.54 g|
|of which Saturates||0.81 g||0.24 g|
|Carbohydrate||2.22 g||0.66 g|
|of which Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||0.68 g||0.20 g|
|Protein (Dry Basis)||92.41 g||27.72 g|
|Sodium||1.36 g||0.40 g|
|Salt Equivalent||3.40 g||1.02 g|
|Amino Acids||per (100 g) of Applied Nutrition beef protein
||per (30 g) of Applied Nutrition beef protein
|Alanine||7865.7 mg||2359.7 mg|
|Arginine||6703.7 mg||2011.1 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||5363 mg||1608.9 mg|
|Cysteine||89.3 mg||26.8 mg|
|Glutamic Acid/Glutamine||9832.1 mg||2949.6 mg|
|Glycine||17876.6 mg||5363 mg|
|Histidine *||983.2 mg||294.9 mg|
|Hydroxyproline||9117.1 mg||2735.1 mg|
|Isoleucine * †||1519.5 mg||455.8 mg|
|Leucine * †||3307.1 mg||992.1 mg|
|Lysine *||3396.5 mg||1018.9 mg|
|Methionine *||804.4 mg||241.3 mg|
|Phenylalanine *||2055.8 mg||616.7 mg|
|Proline||10726 mg||3217.8 mg|
|Serine||3039 mg||911.7 mg|
|Threonine *||1877 mg||563.1 mg|
|Tryptophan *||321.7 mg||96.5 mg|
|Tyrosine||1161.9 mg||348.5 mg|
|Valine * †||2681.5 mg||804.4 mg|
* Essential Amino Acids
† Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
Applied Nutrition Beef Protein INGREDIENTS
Beef Isolate (95%), Orange Flavour, Mango Flavour, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum (Thickener), Sucralose (Sweetener).
MuscleMeds Carnivore Beef Protein Isolate
- MuscleMeds Carnivore Beef Protein Isolate is one of the original Beef Proteins on the market and was promoted by the world famous bodybuilder Kai Greene. They called it the first Bioenginered beef protein isolate on the market.
- MuscleMeds Carnivore was very famous with pictures of Kai Greene eating a raw steak on the magazing adverts for MuscleMeds Carnivore beef protein isolate.
- One of the other factors in why MuscleMeds Carnivor is such a good muscle protein source is that beef is a great source of natural Creatine making beef an ideal source of protein for anyone who is looking to gain some real muscle mass.
- MuscleMeds is a USA brand and Carnivor is one of there key products. Hard to find in the UK MuscleMeds Carnivore can be found on Amazon and seems to be sold directly by Amazon and from MuscleMeds.
- MuscleMeds is tested for banned substances “Informed Choice:Trusted to be clean, CARNIVOR is Informed-Choice Certified, tested for over 200 banned substances on the WADA list, and produced in a GMP Compliant Facility. You can be confident you are getting the highest quality product available.”
Beef Protein Powder
To make beef protein powder isolate beef flesh is put into water, then brought up to boiling point and left to boil in large vats. The beef flesh breaks down into amino acids in this nutrient rich vat of liquid. The beef fat is scooped of from the top to create a lean beef protein rich soup. This liquid beef protein is then skimmed again to remove all the remaining fat and carbohydrates.
The remaining liquid beef protein is spray dried to create the beef protein islolate that is used in the above beef protein isolate powders. This powder is super high in amino acids and to make the flavour of the beef protein powder nicer they belnd the powder in with the flavours until you have the great tasting beef protein isolate we all know and love.
This post contains affiliate links – We fund our hosting with these, thank you for your understanding